So, this blog is all about how to fix HP laptop does not turn on error with the most appropriate solution available at our desk. However, we know that this issue is due to a power adapter technical fault that arises in the device.
Steps to fix HP laptop does not turn on error are:
- The very first thing is to perform out a trial of an AC/DC control connector with the assistance of a multimeter. Since possibly nothing isn’t right except for it is identified with the power connector. Along these lines, one has to beware of that.
- To Fix HP Laptop Does Not Turn On Error, check whether the connector test is fine or not? Likewise, have a keep an eye on yield remedy voltage and dismantle the PC gadget. Presently, expel its best front.
- As should be obvious that in the primary picture, the power connector is anything but difficult to connect to the DC-To control jack which is associated with its motherboard by means of an outfit. In a portion of the models, one can connect this DC-IN control jack to the motherboard.
- Module the power connector and endeavor to quantify the voltage at the point where one can associate the DC-IN jack or DC tackle to the motherboard.
- On the off chance that clients are perusing an indistinguishable voltage from it is in the AC connector at that point. It implies that the power jack or bridle will work legitimately and the issue is expected to motherboard issues.
For more issue, connect with our technicians and get expert solutions to form our end!
For more such technical errors in HP laptops, users can approach us at HP Support number +1-800-297-9984. Which is available 24/7 hours to bring effective remedies at their desk. We study every problem from the core and thus it has always helped us deliver suitable solutions for every problem that arises in HP laptops. Place calls at our end to experience industry matched solutions at your desk. We do ensure that the problem never arises again in future.