HP Deskjet 3510 Wireless Setup: A Complete Guide
Setting up the HP Deskjet 3510 wireless printer is necessary to begin working with it. Without setting it up correctly, you won’t be able to use its multiple features.
However, users are generally confused as to how to set this printer up as no proper guide is present clarifying how to do so. Hence, the requirement of this guide.
Here, we have provided the complete step-by-step process to set up the HP Deskjet 3510 for both Windows PC and Mac computers.
So, follow this guide thoroughly and learn how to do so.
How to Setup the HP Deskjet 3510 Printer
As mentioned, setting up your HP Deskjet 3510 Wireless printer is important and you need to follow the step-by-step process given below to do that.
Method 1: Unbox the HP Deskjet 3510 Printer
Unpacking the HP 3510 printer is the first step and doing it carefully forms the major part of the unboxing technique. However, being a delicate piece of instrument, you need to follow certain steps to unpack a printer correctly. The steps are provided below.
- First, remove the tape from the box and take out the printer device and keep it at a convenient place.
- After that, take out all the tapes from the device. Now, check if the plastic tapes have been removed from the internal components of the printer and the control panel screen.
- Next, take out the duplexer from the box and then install it properly into the printer.
- Now, take the power cable and link one end to the back of the printer and the other end to the wall socket.
- After that, switch on the device.
Method 2: HP Deskjet 3510 Printer Wireless Setup for Windows
Within this subsection, you will learn the procedure to set up the HP Deskjet 3510 wirelessly on the Windows Operating System.
- First, acquire the SSID and password of the wireless network and then power on the router, printer, computer.
- Next, connect both the computer and the printer to the same wireless network. Do keep the router and printer at a close distance to avoid any interruptions.
- Remove any cables like ‘Ethernet’ or the ‘USB’ cables from the HP Deskjet 3510 printer device.
- Now, go to the control panel of the printer and select the icon that says ‘Wireless’. Once you choose it, a ‘Wireless Summary’ will be shown on the ‘Control Panel’ window.
- Now, choose the ‘Settings’ icon from the Control Panel of the printer and then choose the ‘Wireless Settings’ option.
- When the new page having the heading ‘Wireless Settings’ comes up, follow the instructions that appear on the screen to connect the printer to the wireless network.
- Once everything said above is complete, next, visit the official website of HP and choose the ‘Software and Driver Downloads’
- Now, locate the software of the HP 3510 printer and download the same.
- Once the download is over, follow the instructions that appear on the screen and install the printer software.
- Finally, try to print a document wirelessly and check whether the setup has been done correctly or not.
Method 3: Wireless Setup Process of HP Deskjet 3510 Printer for Mac
Here, you will get the steps to set up the HP Deskjet 3510 wireless printer on Mac. Follow the steps below.
- First, before starting the wireless setup procedure note the name of the network and its password.
- Next, attach a USB cable to transfer the wireless setting into the device. After that, switch on both the computer and the router. Check whether both the system and the printer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Always keep the computer and the printer close to the router during the setup process so that there are no interruptions.
- Now, disconnect the USB cable from the device and switch it on.
- Next, open the Mac, go to the official HP website and locate and choose the ‘Software and Driver Downloads’ link. This action will open a new page within the official website only.
- From that page, find the setup file for the HP Deskjet 3510 printer and download it. Once the download process is over, select the ‘HP Easy Start’ file to initiate the installation process.
- Next, select the ‘Add Printer’ option on the Mac to begin a print queue.
- At last, move back to the HP installer window and finish the process of wireless printer installation.
This was the complete setup guide for HP DeskJet 3510 wireless printer. Hope you find the article helpful. If you have any query, you can mention that in the comments.