HP Deskjet 2652 Manual: An Informative Guide
Nowadays the printer has become one of the most essential electronic gadgets for almost every single user. When it comes to printing, HP Deskjet printers are the most advanced technology made that never forgets to satisfy its customers with their high-quality printouts.
But it is essential to establish a complete setup before you access the printing service on your device. So, take a look at this informative guide, here we are going to talk about the HP Deskjet 2652 manual.
We recommend you to go through the complete steps one-by-one to access the printouts in a regular way.
HP Deskjet 2652 Manual Setup Guide:
Here are the steps we are going to discuss to know the complete HP Deskjet 2652 user manual guide.
Proceed with each and every step in a sequence to get the proper access to the device.
Step 1: Unbox the Printer and Power Cables
To set up the HP Deskjet 2652 printer, you first need to unbox the device from the package.
These are the steps we have shared below to do so.
- Unbox the printer gently and remove the plastic cover from the top of the device.
- Now, remove the ink cartridge out of the box and also the power cables.
- Remove the power cables from the package and keep those aside.
Step 2: Install the Driver Application Manually
After unboxing the device and the power cables, you need to install the driver to the PC.
Proceed with the steps that we have discussed below to complete the above task.
- Take out the Application CD that you get with the package and remove the plastic cover.
- Now, turn on the computer and insert the Driver application CD into the CD-Drive.
- After that, open My Computer by double-clicking on that or by pressing the Windows+E shortcut key.
- Double-click the DVD-Drive folder and click the Run option when the pop-up menu appears.
- Select the Next option and accept all the terms and conditions to continue with the process.
- After that, click the Next button repeatedly and follow on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- When the installation is successful, click the Finish button and close all the tabs to complete the process.
Step 3: Insert the Paper into the Paper Tray
After the installation is successful, you need to insert the papers into the paper tray to continue with the printing. Here are the steps that we have discussed below to complete the procedure.
- At first, make the printer is turned off and then slowly open the input tray door from the printer.
- Pull the tray toward you to extend the input tray and then slide out the paper width guides as far as possible.
- Adjust the paper and load a stack of paper in portrait orientation with the print slide facing at the bottom.
- Push the stack into the tray until it clicks a sound and stops completely.
- After that, slide in the paper width guides until it touches the edges but don’t push it so tightly that they bind.
- Push the tray inside the printer slowly until it locks to its position and then you are done.
These are all the steps and procedures to establish a complete HP Deskjet 2652 manual setup. We recommend you to proceed with each and every solution to get access to your printer.
Hopefully, the above article has guided you in every possible way to know how to get the printing service and the setup process.
Finally, if you found this article beneficial, then leave us a comment here in the comment section and help us to know about your experience.