How to Fix “HP Printer In An Error State”, When Trying to Print with HP Printer?
When you try to print with your HP Printer, a window pops up is saying HP Printer In An Error State. After appearing this error your printer stopped responding to print commands. If yes, then don’t worry about it, as this problem can be fixed easily. The main causes of this error, includes, may be your machine and computer’s USB cable not properly connected, Windows OS issue, Driver issue, or even may be a connection issue of USB/ wireless/ wired/ Bluetooth, etc.
Here the blog will guide how to fix HP Printer In An Error State problem, so just need to follow the below-given steps.
Steps to Fix “HP Printer In An Error State”, When Trying to Print with HP Printer
Step 1: -Turn the Printer OFF
- Turn off the power button the printer, and disconnect the USB cable from your HP printer.
- Then disconnect the power cable from your printer and the wall outlet.
- Now, wait for a few minutes to clear out the printer’s memory.
- Then again connector plugs the power cord back printer into directly the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the product.
- If the printer doesn’t turn ON by itself, then press the “Power” button to turn it on.
Step 2: – Verify if there Is Paper Loaded
- The users need to check the paper mean that is loaded in the tray.
- Then turn the printer back on again.
- Wait for a few seconds until the printer to be in a ready state.
- Check the error now.
Step 3: – Hardware Self Test
- The users need to try and print hardware self-test with their HP printer.
- Now it’s required to open and close the lid 5-6 times speedily. It will print out a page with lines on it.
- If it will not print the hardware self-tested, then it will show the message or explain why the printer is not being identified.
Step 4: – Unplug the Cable
Unplug the cable at both ends and replug or remake the wireless connection and the retry to print.
Step 5: – Uninstall Software
The users need to uninstall every piece of software that they have for it. Maybe it will help to fix it.
Step 6: – Reboot PC
If the above step fails, then users should try to reboot their computer.
Step 7: – Reinstall Drivers and Software
The users need to reinstall drivers and software again. After then replug printer.
After these steps, if the problem of “HP Printer In An Error State” is persisting, then you can dial at HP Printer support number to connect with our customer support experts to immediate help. This toll-free number is available 24×7 days for guidance & support. Thus, our proficient technicians will give you the step-by-step instruction or complete solutions to any HP Printer issues or errors.